sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

Another Friday, another class...

          Damn it was a long week! I was almost daring to have another class. Today we reviewed the last class expressions and saw a lot more, mainly expressions with body parts. The interesting about body parts expressions is that if you don't pay attention, you may use some impropriate words. For example, you may say 'give head' or 'handjob' instead of handcrafted. The meaning of that expressions I won't say here XD... if you want to know, ask google. We also made a little review about conditionals. Altough it was preety easy, we have to be with the eyes open to some details that may be on the CAE test.
          We also discussed about politics and education in class. Marcos showed himself very interested in language subjects, and that indeed pleased the teacher. I'm afraid I may have been a little harsh with Amanda when I argued with her. I hope she doesn't take my words too seriously.
          I just realised that today I have a lot less to talk than last week. Maybe it was the first class excitment or something like that. Anyway, that's all folks!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário